OK I see, I have inferred that from the Apache site [1] where it says that
the Apache Jena Committee is also called PMC .

I have seen a number of changes over the years, even predating the move to
Apache, so yes migrating to a new system might be an option. possibly a
wiki type system. But it's not urgent from my point of view at the moment.

Thanks for the explanation attempt.

[1] https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?jena

--

---