I just finished an example of how to write a StreamRDF to an
RDFConnection.  I placed this in the jena-examples project and update the
pom so that it tracks the jena version.

I then noticed that the RDFConnections examples are in the jena-connections
main source tree.

I  think that all examples should go into the examples project so that
there is one place for users to go to get the example code.

I also think that the examples project should be built after the main Jena
build (so that it does not cause the build to fail if the examples fail).

Are there other thoughts about this?

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>