On 16/02/2020 18:38, Roy Lenferink wrote:
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your answer!

I can confirm it is easier to use Hugo on Windows compared to Jekyll (I am
generating and testing
using the Ubuntu shell on Windows). Just downloading the tarball containing the
Hugo binary and
you're good to go. With Jekyll the process is a bit more complex as it requires
some specific Ruby
stuff.

(see my inline comments below as well)