ok,thanks for the info Bruno, so I will make the changes directly to the
yasqe.min.js file for now. I have noticed that they now use a grammar file
at triply to drive the file generation in the latest edition of yasqe. I
will try to learn more about this new version and to see if we could use it
with the Jena webapp in the future instead of the old editor.

--

---
Marco Neumann