From: Roland Bailly <roland.bai...@arhs-dev-be.com>
Sent: lundi 19 juillet 2021 13:59
To: dev@jena.apache.org
Subject: RE: Retrieve all sub resources from one resource in one model

--- This is an incoming mail from an EXTERNAL DOMAIN. Please verify sender
before you open attachments or access links. ---

Looks like reachableClosure is the one I needed !
Since I am using the Jena apache library, I prefer the JAVA solution but thanks
for the describe.

Thanks to all of you !

Regards,

Roland