Hello Sebb,
Is it OK for you if I commit the patch once I have updated
upgrade.properties or you want to close issue as wontfix ?

Thanks.

Regarding Mirror, in fact I had this "bad ?" :-) idea when debugging Cookie
issue a while ago , I noticed lot of threads were being launched and
Eclipse Debugger went crazy so I had to kill Eclipse.

In my understanding of Mirror, it is just used during writing phase, so
number of thread is low.
If you want to put high numbers then in current implementation, JMeter
performance will go really down since Thread creation has a big cost, so
putting a limit on this is better on this point.
Another use of this modification is that you can simulate Server refusing
requests by putting a low value to Threads.

I don't really understand in which case you will use a mirror in Batch Mode
so an example will help me.

I can rollback it all if you think it's a bad idea.

Regards
Philipe