Le 21/01/2012 16:42, sebb a ecrit :
> If you want to try out the Maven targets, update workspace and build
> (ant package)
>
> Then create the poms/jars:
>
> ant  _maven_dist -Djmeter.version=2.6-SNAPSHOT
>
> [might add this to the distribution target later]
>
> Then
>
> ant maven_upload
>
> will create the a local repo under target/deploy.
>
> If that works OK, then it is picking up Maven.
>
> You can then try uploading to the snapshots repo:
>
> ant maven_upload -DrepoType=snapshots
>
> I'm still working on the Maven bits, so the instructions may need to
> change slightly.

It's works.
My feedback:

If you want to try out the Maven targets, update workspace and build
(ant package)

Note: Environment variable M2_HOME must be set.
(In Eclipse, External Tools Configurations box > Ant Build maven task >
Environment tab)
(In command-line, declare an environment variable with "export
M2_HOME=/path/to/maven_home")

Then create the poms/jars:

 ant _dist_maven -Djmeter.version=2.6-SNAPSHOT

[might add this to the distribution target later]

Then

 ant maven_upload -Djmeter.version=2.6-SNAPSHOT

will create the a local repo under target/deploy.

If that works OK, then it is picking up Maven.

You can then try uploading to the snapshots repo:

If needed, add or modify your $HOME/.m2/settings.xml with this lines :

<settings>
[...]
  <servers>
    <server>
      <id>apache.snapshots.https</id> <!-- For Snapshots -->
      <username>ASF_Login</username>
      <password>Your_Password</password>
    </server>
    <server>
      <id>apache.releases.https</id> <!-- For Releases -->
      <username>ASF_Login</username>
      <password>Your_Password</password>
    </server>
  </servers>
[...]
</settings>

ant maven_upload -Djmeter.version=2.6-SNAPSHOT -DrepoType=snapshots

Works:
Repository Path:
/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter/2.6-SNAPSHOT/ApacheJMeter-2.6-20120121.185244-4.pom
Uploaded by:
milamber
Size:
1.27 KB
Uploaded Date:
Sat Jan 21 2012 18:52:55 GMT+0000 (WET)
Last Modified:
Sat Jan 21 2012 18:52:55 GMT+0000 (WET)

> I also want to add a signing target which can loop through all the
> dist artifacts (archives, poms, jars).
>
> That will need GPG installed, preferably GPG 2.x

gpg2 --version
gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.14

Milamber