Hi There!

I have here an issue that I don't even know if it's my misusage or a real issue.
In order to load test a web application I need to simulate request's from
different hosts. This because, the web application validates the host via its
IP address.

So I was thinking in using the property from HTTP Request Source IP address and
load the IP's from a dataset.
It did not worked as expected. I sent the request's from an address different
from the ones I intended.

After this I have tried a different approach: Force Jmeter to send all request
from the same address by configuring it in the Jmeter.properties file as shown
above:

#httpclient.localaddress=1.2.3.4
httpclient.localaddress=10.2.31.253

Same behavior. Meaning that it kept sending request from the same address.

Please keep in mind that for every configuration change I have restarted Jmeter.

I'm Using:
SO:
XP SP2;
Jmeter:
Jmeter 2.5.1;
Java Version:
java version "1.6.0_30"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.5-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

Kind Regards,
Miguel Fonseca

Miguel Godinho da Fonseca
Unidade de Processos, Auditoria e Riscos de STI
Direcção de Sistemas de Informação
[cid:image003.png@01CCE1BC.B6A464B0]

Av. 25 de Setembro, Prédio John Orr's, n. 1465.
Maputo - Moçambique
Telemóvel: +258 821 310 744
Telefone: 21353727 Ext. ---
Fax: 21308085