I am new to this list, and I am building a stats plugin that will expose
the it's per-sampler (group by SampleLabel) stats via JMX.  I have it
working as a Visualizer derived from(StatVisualizer), so you can see the
stats in a table as well as retrieve them from JMX.  But alas this does not
work in headless mode.  So, need to add a ResultColletor.  This results in
the following question:

Can a class derived from AbstractVisualizer that creates a TestElement
derived from ResultCollector (that is building statistics) be notified when
the ResultCollector updates the stats?

Or do I need to clone the stats engine in both classes and do double the
work as each will have to process add(SampleResult res) or
sampleOccurred(SampleEvent se) respectively.

Thanks,
Blaine

N. Blaine Morgan  <><  Given God nothing is impossible
nbmor...@usa.net       http://blainemorgan.com/
-=> Imagination is more important than knowledge. <=-
               -=> Albert Einstein <=-