Hello,

I suggest you open a BugZilla issue of type enhancement and attach a patch
made on current trunk.

Regarding JMS Properties, what makes you think it only works on Text
Messages ?
I think It works on all type of messages sent today by JMS Publisher.

But if you find it's not the case the submit a patch also including this
feature.
Otherwise only submit patch on the Object message from file

Regards
Philippe

--
Cordialement.