On 07.10.2012 18:35, Shmuel Krakower wrote:
Hi
I have not tried that but doesn't -G works for you?

Thanks for the hint, I had overlooked that one. Will try tomorrow.

Regards,

Rainer

בתאריך 2012 10 7 18:39, מאת "Rainer Jung" <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>:

Hi,

I ran into the problem, that JMeter properties set during startup via
command line (-J) are not available during remote testing. It seems this is
well known, because it is mentioned on

http://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/**JMeterRemoteTestingEnhancement**s<http://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/JMeterRemoteTestingEnhancements>

More precisely you can't set the properties for the remote instances from
the GUI one. It would be nice, if the GUI could push them or the remote
instances could pull them before starting a test.

Does anyone have an idea whether that would be hard to implement?

Regards,

Rainer