Am 15.10.2014 um 06:37 schrieb Milamber:

Welcome and congrats Mikhail!

+1 !

Rainer

On 14/10/2014 21:19, Philippe Mouawad wrote:
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache JMeter has asked
Mikhail
Epikhin to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously.
For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the
need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process.
Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Mikhail !

-Philippe M.
For the JMeter PMC.