Am 04.10.2015 um 16:48 schrieb Felix Schumacher:
Hi all,

I have spend a lot of time lately going through the docs for jmeter and
especially looking at the markup side of the documentation.

I have noticed a few things, that could be (hopefully) improved.

Thanks!

Code examples
---------------------
The code examples are all treated as plain text. There is no further
markup to differentiate a shell script from an xml fragment or a java
source code example.

Maybe we could use a javascript library like
https://github.com/google/code-prettify? We would have to add an

The httpd project uses prettify since about 2 years and it does really improve readability of source code snippets and config examples in docs. The sources httpd uses are in

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/docs/manual/style/scripts/

language attribute to each of our source code examples and extend the
style sheets.

In the httpd world a config snippet is for example contained in
<highlight language="config">...</highlight>

Regards,

Rainer