Hi Andrei,
I  am not sure to understand.

If you look at my test case sent to HTTPCLIENT, the cookie is transmitted
for subdomain.bt.com except that domain has value bt.com not ".bt.com".

Do you mean that as on jmeter side , we get "bt.com" as domain, we don't
transmit in next request the cookie for subdomain.bt.com ?

Thanks

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.