No, I don't mean OSGification. I mean just classpath building.

In case of library clash the earlier entry in classpath will win. At
least, there will be easy way to understand which plugins set brings
which library and reveal the plugins conflicts. For now, all guavas go
into "lib" and you look at it with no idea "why did it happen and how to
go out of it".

Andrey Pokhilko