Github user ra0077 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/193#issuecomment-210115536

    Hi,

    My opinion is "I want to see all my results in Statistics table sorted by
transaction. And after that I want to sort it in response time and/or error%"
    It's why I think it's better to have this sort

    The other benefit (If I have used a well-named transaction name) is that
with this sort I can check easily the number of transactions at the end of the
load test (I need only check the last transaction with the right column)

    Antonio

---
with INFRA.
---