Hello,
Working on Bug 60015, I noticed that we have some issues in this code:
        if (httpRequest instanceof HttpPost) {
            String postBody = sendPostData((HttpPost)httpRequest);
            result.setQueryString(postBody);
        } else if (httpRequest instanceof HttpEntityEnclosingRequestBase) {
            String entityBody =
sendEntityData((HttpEntityEnclosingRequestBase) httpRequest);
            result.setQueryString(entityBody);
        }

1/ It appears that sendEntityData is partly a copy paste of the "else { //
not multipart" part.
2/ multipart/form should be available for other methods than POST, I think
all methods except GET, HEAD, UNLOCK, COPY can use multipart/form format

--
Regards.
Philippe M.