Github user pmouawad commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/245

    Hello,
    I have commited part of the PR and made some changes:
    - I didn't want to use everywhere HeaderAsPropertyRenderer.install as it
removes formatting without introducing sorting
    - It would have also broken backward compatibility on the class potentially
breaking backward compatibility of plugins
    - So I have replaced it by a HeaderAsPropertyRendererWrapper class
    - I have added sorting to Aggregate Graph
    - In ObjectTableModel, I have also replaced the modified method by a new
one getObjectListAsList to avoid breaking backward compatibility

    Thanks for your PR, please test nightly build to see if it works fine for
you.
    Thanks

---
with INFRA.