On 28 February 2017 at 22:06, Philippe Mouawad
<philippe.moua...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:01 PM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 28 February 2017 at 21:54, Philippe Mouawad
>> <philippe.moua...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> > We're now at:
>> >
>> >    - 48 Enhancements
>> >    - 31 bug fixes
>> >
>> > Sebb has fixed Windows failures on Jenkins
>> >
>> >    - Ensure the migrated docs (from PDF) do not contain old "Urban
>> legends"
>> >    :-) nor bad practices. Those are the 4 Tutorial links in left menu. It
>> >    would be nice to review them. I've fixed some but not done the full
>> work
>> >
>> > TODO
>> >
>> >    - Fill in introduced properties in properties_reference.xml
>>
>> Remove obsolete references (e.g. some logging ones ?)
>>

> Which ones ?
> I made the cleanup.
> Did I forget something ?
>

>> Add logging documentation.
>>
> It has been done in properties_reference.xml

There is only some mention of HttpClient logging there.

I could not find any description as to how to set the level for a
specific JMeter class.

jmeter.properties used to describe this in some detail.
The updated description probably does not belong there, but there
should at least be a pointer to where to find the new information.

>> Remove remaining references to older logging API.
>>

> Where ?
> I thought I had done it

The string log_level appears in quite a few places.
AFAIK it is not used in the new scheme