Github user emilianbold commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/300

    > IMO it is better to merge it even before 3.3. It will not do much harm
because most of users have the feature disabled by default. Merging would
simplify further reviews and improvements, I'd favor developer's needs here.

    Making undo flawless from the first pull request is impossible.

    But if I define the base layer and some common patterns then each new undo
issue/feature will be easier to fix/add by me or somebody else.

    Feel free to skip this issue until after 3.3, I am trying to reduce my
open-source time in August.

---
with INFRA.
---