User parameters are strictly hierarchical
But when checking Update Once Per Iteration it saves before iteration the
variables beforehand
So that second User Parameter will have P as not exists variable and Q as
defined in its own declaration
and therefore:
P1  is saved as ${P} , Q is saved as ${Q}q2
Now User Parameter 1 will update Q  =  ${Q}q1
and  User Parameter 2 will update Q =  ${Q}q1q2 where ${Q}q1 is the stored
variable

It sounds like a bug, but this is the flow.