Github user ham1 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/332

    I've fixed any conflicts now.

    So far I've migrated and added to:
    * RunTime
    * HTTPUtils

    I've added new tests for:
    * UniformRandomTimer
    * JDBCSampler  - however I can't see how to test `sample()` due to  use of
the inner class `DataSourceComponenetImpl` inside the
`DataSourceElement.getConnection()`
    *  `Top5ErrorsBySamplerConsumer` with some refactoring
    * ` Top5ErrorsBySamplerData` and found a bug and fixed it here and #337

    Codecov hasn't posted again to the PR, but the coverage is now marginally
higher: https://codecov.io/gh/apache/jmeter/pull/332

    I will try to add some more tests over the next few days if this is useful?

    Also, I don't know much about ant and the way JMeter manages dependencies,
so please let me know if there's a better way.

---