I don't think it should stop a release, but if someone has the time to
re-take most (all) of them, then I think screenshots with the new default
LaF would be best.

P.S. please make sure pngquant or something like tinypng.com is used to
ensure the files are a small as possible - we wouldn't want our
documentation for a perf testing tool to be slower than it needs to be.