I need your opinions about an enhancement I opened.

I want to be able to execute Sampler (especially HTTP) on demand without
execute full test.

This can be done in postman or in blazemeter ( or calling cUrl ).

I want to know what is the scope of the change can be. Beacause it can be
very wide or/and specific,

I'm suggesting adding a Send button in Sampler, but it can be on hierarchy
tree or on right click on a Sampler.

Easiest option is to send url as is inside path.

Second option is to send all attributes of Sampler as is.

Third option is to evaluate all variables and functions in Sampler which
means to load variables and properties in Test plan/Thread group level.

Thank you in advanced,
Ori marko