GitHub user ham1 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/353

    Re-wrote some existing tests in Spock

    ## Description
    Re-wrote some existing tests in Spock:
    * ThroughputControllerSpec
    * MD5HexAssertionSpec
    * RandomOrderControllerSpec
    * org.apache.jmeter.engine.util.PackageSpec

    plus some minor code tweaks.

    ## How Has This Been Tested?
    `ant -Djava.awt.headless=true -Drmi_force_localhost=true
-Dskip.bug52310=true -Dskip.test_https=true checkstyle clean test`

    ## Screenshots (if appropriate):

    ## Types of changes
    <!--- What types of changes does your code introduce? Delete as appropriate
-->
    - Dev enhancement

    ## Checklist:
    <!--- Go over all the following points, and put an `x` in all the boxes
that apply. -->
    <!--- If you're unsure about any of these, don't hesitate to ask. We're
here to help! -->
    - [x] My code follows the [code style][style-guide] of this project.
    - [x] I have updated the documentation accordingly.

    [style-guide]: https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/CodeStyleGuidelines

    $ git pull https://github.com/ham1/jmeter more_spock_tests

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/353.patch

    This closes #353

----
commit e9ab76884a90c8eaafb22e1d0fdd2fbdbe5e3947