GitHub user ham1 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/356

    Sonar fixes

    ## Description
    * Removed `clone()` methods which just called `super.clone()`
    * Reduced size/complexity of methods by breaking them into smaller ones
and/or reducing nesting
    * Replaced `size() == 0` with `isEmpty()`
    * Formatting
    * Removed blank or useless comments

    ## How Has This Been Tested?
    ant test

    ## Screenshots (if appropriate):

    ## Types of changes
    - Dev fix

    ## Checklist:
    <!--- Go over all the following points, and put an `x` in all the boxes
that apply. -->
    <!--- If you're unsure about any of these, don't hesitate to ask. We're
here to help! -->
    - [x] My code follows the [code style][style-guide] of this project.
    - [x] I have updated the documentation accordingly.

    [style-guide]: https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/CodeStyleGuidelines

    $ git pull https://github.com/ham1/jmeter sonar_fixes

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/356.patch

    This closes #356

----
commit c60508cbb417b655ce988087323bf3259a7c25c2
Author: Graham Russell <gra...@ham1.co.uk>
Date:   2017-12-07T00:46:18Z

    Sonar fixes

----