Hello,
Thanks to RM.

I notice at least 2 problems:

    - create-rmi-keystore.bat was not embedded in bundle (.tar.gz for
    example). the sh version is embedded
    - jmeter.sh fails to find java:

$ java -version
java version "9"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9+181)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9+181, mixed mode)
$ ./jmeter.sh
Not able to find Java executable or version. Please check your Java
installation.

If I set JAVA_HOME it works.
That is strange, as JAVA_HOME is not used in jmeter.sh.

jmeter works fine.
Yeah :)

    - We discussed about making jmeter.sh delegate to jmeter, I think we
    should do it now.
jmeter.sh uses JVM_ARGS as the only argument for the jvm, if we delegate to jmeter.sh the jvm will get a lot of arguments added to JVM_ARGS.

Should we ignore this, or should we add some logic to the jmeter script, that enables some equivalent to JVM_ARGS (e.g. JMETER_FULL_ARGS), that would get set in jmeter.sh and used in jmeter instead of all other args?

Felix

Regards