Sounds good for me

On 19/06/2023 16:18, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
pass, I will delete this (pre-)5.6 version for the next release (and
avoid to release before the end of vote!)
The artifacts have already propagated to Centarl, so there's virtually no
way to delete them.

I suggest we keep them, and release 5.6.1 instead if we need corrections.

By the way, it looks like I did not get filename encoding right, so we
would need to release a fixup version
with a better encoding:
https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/5987#issuecomment-1597203521

However, I do not think the issue with filename encoding worth cancelling
the release, and I would rather release 5.6,
and then fix encoding, and release 5.6.1

Vladimir