Hello,

Few months ago, we discussed the potential benefits of Project Loom, the
discussion ended with a  PR from Vladimir using Kotlin Co-Routines which
never got merged.

Now java 21 has integrated Virtual Threads , isn't it the time to use it,
knowing me may have to refactor some piece of code to exploit completely
the feature:
https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/21/core/virtual-threads
.html#GUID-8AEDDBE6-F783-4D77-8786-AC5A79F517C0

To stay compatible with previous Java version, we could use Reflection to
create Virtual Threads only if we are on Java >= 21.

WDYT ?

--

PS: Aucune réponse n’est requise pour ce mail en dehors de votre temps de
travail

Cordialement
Philippe M.
Ubik-Ingenierie