Il giorno mar 12 apr 2016 alle ore 15:10 Lewis John Mcgibbney <
lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> So you are building with Macen Tommaso? The Maven build is not functional.

I have committed a couple of fixes so that by now running mvn clean install
works (but no tests are run).

> Instead if you build with Ant it does build the tests and then run them.

the thing is that the Ant tests execute the bash scripts which are
integration tests in the end, while I was expecting the java unit tests to
be executed (too); I think those should work with Ant too.

Regards,
Tommaso