Looks like my emails from amazon.de are getting filtered (are they stuck in
a moderation queue?), so sorry for the late replies everyone.

First of all thanks to everyone for inviting me as a committer.  Great to
be working on an interesting project.  Some quick background about me: I've
been a developer for 10 years, currently working at Amazon full time on a
machine translation project involving Joshua.  I'm originally from Western
Canada (now living in Berlin) so I can help point people to good pubs for
ApacheCon.

-Kellen