Github user mjpost commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua/pull/12#issuecomment-221969513

    Okay, cool, I got this merged and compiling. First, THANK YOU for all of
this amazing work! This feels like a real milestone and it was fun to work
through the merge.

    Before I push, I need to run the tests, though, and am not sure how to
invoke the decoder. Can you provide some assistance here? I don't know maven
very well, so if there are any maven commands to type first, that would also
help to know. Basically, if you can get me to the point where I can type

        $ echo test | joshua

    and it returns

        0 ||| test ||| tm_glue_0=1.000 ||| 0.000

    then I can run my regression tests and push up.

---
with INFRA.
---