GitHub user fhieber opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua/pull/20

    Some changes to structured translation interface to provide kbest access.

    Hi Matt,

    I tried to fix all compile errors, but some of the tests still fail due to
the changed decodeAll() interface (not returning Translations object, but
writing to output stream.

    Also, I noticed that the StructuredTranslationTest and word alignment unit
tests fail (e.g. tst/joshua/system/StructuredTranslationTest.java). I can't
investigate right now, but the expected output for word alignments in the tests
should be correct. I am getting
    some error messages regarding the MemoryBasedBatchgrammars being loaded
there:
    'Couldn't create a GrammarReader for file null with format phrase'

    With your recent changes to the Grammar interface/readers, these tests
might use an outdated format or so?
    It would be great if you could take a look / try run all unit tests under
tst/.

    On a side note: I also had trouble building the project using ant (unable
to download doxygen and commons-cli dependencies).

    $ git pull https://github.com/fhieber/incubator-joshua master

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua/pull/20.patch

    This closes #20

----
commit e3673e988d5d27f93e69cf270dd4056547a752b9
Author: Felix Hieber <fhie...@amazon.com>
Date:   2016-03-15T10:26:29Z

    StructuredTranslation objects can now be generated from KBest Derivations.
This gives way to expose k-best lists if Joshua is used as a library.
    Also fixed some code issues and tests.

commit b6010671dba008669282a1e7b2b334217443c587
Author: Artem Sokolov <artem...@amazon.com>
Date:   2016-04-22T13:50:38Z

    Handled an edge case where a null hypergraph with topn!=0 would not return
an empty output translation

----

---
with INFRA.