Github user mjpost commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua/pull/12

    So here is what is outstanding:

    - We need to either (a) get a new BerkeleyLM in Maven (anyone know how to
do this?) or (b) pull the codebase into Joshua (is this permissible, including
the renaming?)
    - I think we can safely leave Thrax as an external dependency that the user
has to install, and provide instructions on the website for how to do so.
    - We can do the same for KenLM, and make the BerkeleyLM build and runtime
tools the default.

    That way we don't have to mess with any shell scripts from Maven, which is
not advised (because of portability concerns).

    matt

---
with INFRA.
---