I am thinking bi-annual, and agree that we should shoot for 6.1 as soon as
possible, actually. Let's make master stable and then start tackling the few
remaining issues, which seem reasonable to me:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOSHUA/fixforversion/12335049/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel

One issue not listed here was to switch the junit test cases to testng (I think
that's what we decided).

The main thing I need to do is setup the language packs so that they can be
used with Joshua 6.1.

matt