- I'm happy to release the language packs with an Apache 2.0 license.

- It looks like there's quite a bit of paperwork involved with the release. Is
anyone available to help out with this or even head it up?

- We ran into a hitch building language packs, but have resumed and most of
them are almost done. We should have over 60.

- Meanwhile the world is changing and the neural approach is becoming more and
more obviously the right thing to do. I have some ideas on how this fits in to
Joshua which I'll send out in another email.

matt