Hi Lewis,

I have parameters to set the default amount of memory when building the
language pack. The comment therein is just boilerplate that didn't get
parameterized. I'll add that to the script. In general, memory usage can be
heuristically set to the size of the model files that are loaded (the grammar
and the language model).

Great to hear that things are working well for you!

matt