Just a quick note --- i'm offline today and have been at a conference the past
two but will catch up soon.

lewis, i've seen you looking at run_bundler.py for language packs. this is
deprecated; I'm making a new set of scripts in scripts/languageā€“pack. I am also
writing a downloaded script that lets you list all LPs and select from
different options. Each LP will have a no dependency version based on berkeley
lm and then a docket version that compiles KenLM since that is faster and
better. my colleague has built over 60 language packs and then we just need to
pick them up. I'm just letting you know so that you don't waste your time with
rum bundler since i see you editing that page.

matt (from my phone)