Hello Suneel,
Your not an outsider at all... :)
Yes I've added the contribution to the wiki page now.
I watched your session and enjoyed it very much. I am glad they were
recording sessions at BB as I enjoyed listening to your German accent :) :)
:)
Tommaso's was equally as enjoyable!
Very good work and very well presented. I think we should definitely link
to it from our wiki site.
Lewis

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 7:27 AM, <dev-digest-h...@joshua.incubator.apache.org