Hi Cameron,
Replies inline

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 8:20 PM, <
dev-digest-h...@joshua.incubator.apache.org> wrote:

> From: Cameron <cscarsl...@gmail.com>
> To: d...@joshua.apache.org
> Bcc:
> Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 23:05:55 +0000
> Subject: version 3 language pack
> Hi
>
> I have been using the german-english vers 2 language pack and think it is
> great.

Excellent. Thank you for the feedback.

> My computer is quiet slow, can you give me an indication of the time taken
> to translate the example file on a reasonably fast machine?

As you can guess, this depends on a number of variables.
1) size of input
2) available RAM on machine
3) size of model
4)... etc.
Which example file are you referring to? Is there one included with the
language pack?

> When will the version 3 pack be released for this language combination?

No time soon. Unless another/more community contributions come in, this
language pack can be considered as 'final'.
Lewis