GitHub user thammegowda opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua/pull/81

    Fix: memory overflow in tuning with larger language models

    tuner needs more memory when larger language models are used.
    Even though we allocate more memory in the training pipeline script
    the value is ignored at one place in pipeline.

    This PR fixes it by exporting env var, and passing it to the JVM at the
right place

    $ git pull https://github.com/thammegowda/incubator-joshua master

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-joshua/pull/81.patch

    This closes #81

----
commit cad86aa7512f2829c8a964f2ccc3f69c7cd2f1c7
    when larger language models are used, the tuner needs more memory.
    Even though we allocate more memory in the training pipeline script
    the value is ignored at one place in pipeline.

    This patch fixes it by exporting env var, and passing it to the JVM

----

---