On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 7:27 AM, Mike Dalessio <mike.dales...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently did something similar to help move the debian-ruby wiki, which
> used creole wiki markup.
> I extended mcbean (https://github.com/flavorjones/mcbean), which might be a
> flexible-enough option for you to build a mediawiki-syntax compliant
> implementation.
> I'm happy to help start the effort off, if you decide it's a reasonable path
> forward.

I've not had a chance to look at your project yet, but if it's easy to
run a quick check, a key milestone for conversion would be one of
Yoko's pages on RedBridge:

http://kenai.com/projects/jruby/pages/RedBridge

There's a lot of formatting, lots of nested headers, beautifully
handled code snippits, and in general it's by far *the best* set of
pages in our wiki. If we can't convert without severely damaging that
page, it won't be worth converting.

- Charlie