A couple major items landed just now that may affect external projects.

* I've merged in the work by ymnk and nahi to wire up jzlib for parts
of zlib that we didn't support (or that we had to hack around because
Java's zlib wrapper hides those features).
* All libraries formerly under org.jruby.libraries have been moved to
org.jruby.ext subpackages. We've been going this way for a while, and
I was sick of looking for libraries in two places. Some libraries had
code in *both* locations.

As it stands right now, the jzlib work has introduced one spec
failure. I'm hoping ymnk and nahi can look into it.

- Charlie