Hmm, not really any good docs. Along with annotating, you need to
define the extension classes and tell them to bind annotated methods.
A good example extension would be jruby-spymemcached:

https://github.com/headius/jruby-spymemcached

Key details are clsOrMod.defineAnnotatedMethods(Something.class) and
not shown in this extension is the constant version
clsOrMod.defineAnnotatedConstants(Something.class).

- Charlie