Hi!

I've been revisiting the code for Rawr (https://github.com/rawr/rawr) and found that the code for fetching the jruby-complete.jar no longer works.

It had been using a the repository.codehaus.org URL but after JRuby 1.7.4 the downloads moved.

The current code was fetching a Web page and doing some parsing to determine URLs for the latest jruby-complete.jar as well as the current stable jruby-complete.jar.

I see there is a list of downloads here:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/jruby.org/downloads/index.txt

but I'd much prefer to avoid more string parsing to sort out what is the most current version.

Are there unchanging canonical URLs for latest|stable jruby-complete.jar files?

Thanks,

James Britt