Hi Chamila,

Le 09/04/2015 18:33, Chamila Wijayarathna a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to create a very simple JRuby extension. I followed the
> tutorial at
> https://blog.jcoglan.com/2012/08/02/your-first-ruby-native-extension-java/
> and I have created a very initial version and it is available
> at https://github.com/cdwijayarathna/GemTest.
>
> After compiling, building and installing, when I tried to run it using
> irb, I'm getting following error.

(snip)

> I have fibs.rb and fibs.jar files in lib directory after building the
> gem. Herewith I have attached the fibs.jar file as well.
>
> It seems like the issue is that fibs.rb file is not reffering to the jar
> file properly.

You are very close, it seems.  Firstly, the module is 'Fibs' rather than
'Sequence', as you have declared in your service.  Fixing this, as well
as loading the jar explicitly (i.e. with the jar extension), and using
`require 'fibs/fib'` to load the service solves the problem.

I have created a PR for your project, your gem should now be usable!

Regards,
Seb