[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-922?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14992179#comment-14992179
]
Siegfried Goeschl commented on JSPWIKI-922:
-------------------------------------------
I'm not exactly able to reproduce the issue
* I'm using an English locale (sorry, have to find out how to switch to that
German thingie)
* Created a page "üäöß" and added wiki markup
* The displayed page title is wrong it shows "ÃÃÃÃ" so there seems to be
another issue
* I can successfully upload a file having no "german umlaut"
* but if I upload a file, e.g. "österreich.json" I get a 404 - Attachment
'ÃÃÃÃÃSterreich.json', version -1 does not exist.
Quick question
* any idea what file encoding your JVM is using (see JSPWiki System Info Page)
> java.io.IOException: Upload Files to a Page with german Umlaute
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: JSPWIKI-922
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-922
> Project: JSPWiki
> Issue Type: Bug
> Affects Versions: 2.10.1
> Reporter: Christopher Janitschke
>
> I have several pages with german umlaute in the pagename.
> If i try to upload a file to one of these pages i get an exception.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> java.io.IOException: Upload failed because the provider failed: Die
> übergeordnete Seite existiert nicht.
>
> org.apache.wiki.attachment.AttachmentServlet.upload(AttachmentServlet.java:565)
>
> org.apache.wiki.attachment.AttachmentServlet.doPost(AttachmentServlet.java:416)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:648)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
>
> org.apache.wiki.ui.WikiServletFilter.doFilter(WikiServletFilter.java:177)
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> I tried it with UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1.
> For now we rename those pages, but it would be nice if this would work in the
> future.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)