hi all,

+1 for an upcoming release.

@Dave,
You may want to consider publishing the blog post also on jspwiki-wiki.a.o.

That way we promote even jspwiki more.
(see
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Haddock%20Weblog%20Example )
An "BLOG" page,  next to the NEWS link in the LeftMenu would be nice.

Concerning Haddock updates;  you may want to point to :
magnifying images,  hide/reveal site header when scrolling,
many new image and background styles, styling of jspwiki blogs ...
(see https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Haddock%20Styles)
You could also mention advanced usage of %%add-css for eg. custom fonts;
image galleries, background patterns,  page ribbons,  etc..
(see
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Category.Add%20CSS%20Style)

Concerning markdown support,  I'd like to propose to include the %%markdown
behaviour
( https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Markdown%20Behavior )  to
the standard build.
(could be in a next release)
Markdown support is an often requested feature;  and this is really a light
weight approach
to use markdown on a jspwiki site. ( and you can mix it with regular
jspwiki markup, plugins, etc. )

To make it even more easy to use,  we should add support for %%%styles.
( see JSPWIKI-1040 for more details )  As a bonus, other cool 'add-on'
behaviours
( https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Category.Haddock%20Behavior
)
like Chartist, Math or SheetJS would benefit as well.

@Juan
I finally choose not to use the bootstrap grid system,  cause it brings in
a lot of
redundant css styles;  while most are not really needed.
Cool you noticed I'm using the golden ratio;  indeed inspired by alistapart
;-)

br,
    dirk