Hi Brian,

seems you've hit https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1439
(NullPointerException on JDK10) which is fixed on the 2.21.0 version of the
surefire plugin. JSPWiki itself should compile and run ok at least with JDK
6 to 8, haven't tried with 9, and as you have seen doesn't run tests with
10.. I'll bump the surefire version as soon as the vote moves on, unless
anyone beats me to it.

HTH,
juan pablo

ps: if your plugin is oss, drop us a line so it gets included on
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ContributedPlugins :-)