Hi,

gentle ping here, more than 72h have passed and there's only one vote so
far.. :-/

As there aren't hard rules about when to close a vote (only that at it must
remain open at least 72h), I'll leave the vote open until next Sunday. If
there aren't enough votes I'll cancel it, and see how can we proceed from
there with 2.11.0.

Best regards,
juan pablo